The North Face® Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket
With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and over the fullest part of the chest.
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK
Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
|Size||Chest||Sleeve Length||Body Length|
|S||36-38||35 1/2||27 1/2|
|L||42-44||36 3/4||28 3/4|
|XL||45-48||37 1/2||29 5/8|
|2XL||49-52||38 1/4||30 1/2|
$121.95 - $126.95
For hiking, biking or commuting, the Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket is a weather-protective, breathable layer with four-way stretch for ease of movement. Constructed of 50% recycled polyester, this all-season, double-weave, versatile jacket promotes sustainability.
- 285 g/m2 WindWall®—50/42/8 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 285 g/m2 WindWall®—50/45/5 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Secure-zip right chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs for comfort
- Drop tail hem
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall® logo embroidered on left sleeve
- MSA The Safety Company logo embroidered on the left chest area
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall® fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
STRETCH: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.