Nootka Jacket - J792
With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and over the fullest part of the chest.
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK
Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
|Size||Chest||Sleeve Length||Body Length|
$106.95 - $112.95
The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That’s why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you’ll stay warm and dry, and look good too!
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood
- Storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Left sleeve zippered pocket
- Drop tail hem with locking drawcords for adjustability
- MSA The Safety Company logo embroidered on the left chest area
- This product is made to order. Please allow 10-14 business days for production plus transit time. If your order is needed for an event please contact the Brandit team and we will do what we can to meet your date.